"This conversation goes DEEP, y’all. We know this episode is going to touch so many of you with the affirmations, advice, and real talk provided by the absolutely incomparable Rev. Angel Kyodo Williams
Join in for this conversation, shared with Black Girl In Om Founder, Lauren Ash, Art Director, Deun Ivory, and the members of the Wellspring audience. Nearly everyone present for this conversation left feeling ready to really embrace liberation in their lives. As you do the same in yours, we know these words from Rev. angel Kyodo Williams will serve as a reminder to always do so with love.
Catch more from angel on their website, their latest book, Radical Dharma: Talking Race Love and Liberation, and consider investing in liberation with a donation here today."
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Rev. angel defines who she is, what she’s rooted in, and what led to their current path
- The concept of expanding consciousness beyond your background
- How to go beyond the baseline in creating change
- The ways our past can manifest in our present if we’re not self-aware
- Rooting in love without forcing yourself into something you’re not
- All there is to unearth from being uncomfortable
- Reasons to appreciate the women before us and those who will come following us
- The beauty of always evolving into who you are and always have been
- The difference between generative and destructive wellness practices
- Moving beyond guilt for being in a state of higher consciousness
- What it means to accept people from a place of wholeness
- The concept of trust and a way to reframe the narrative to better serve you
- Ways to expand into a new state of being
- The freedom that comes outside the borders of this country
- Why a sense of being and a sense of belonging differ greatly
- Rev. angel’s advice for you to find clarity on your path to liberation
- Some of the live questions shared by y’all!